Immix Group - Careers
Career Opportunities with the Immix Group
Join the Immix Team!
The Immix Group: An Employee Benefits Company is expanding its team!
The Immix Group works with businesses of all sizes in implementing and managing employee benefits programs. The Immix Group is a dynamic organization offering:
- Opportunity for continued education, growth and personal development
- Competitive benefits & compensation
- A flexible, fun and supportive work environment
Group Benefits Advisor, Focused on New Sales Acquisition and Retention
Summary of Role
Use your extensive knowledge of employee benefits products, industry trends, services, programs, pricing methodology and general expertise of the benefits industry to analyze benefits programs or program requirements, develop clear and sustainable proposals/ recommendations, and present to clients and prospects. Use your sales and relationship skills to prospect for new business from the Immix network, your own network, and through structured and managed sales and marketing campaigns. Develop solid & lasting relationships with supplier partners and clients.
- Analysis of program design including benefit coverage, financial structure/pricing
- Analysis of the appropriateness of the program design (benchmarking based on knowledge and through use of industry tools)
- Analysis of efficiency of benefits dollars through in depth understanding of pricing of benefits program
- Strategize to present client-focused solutions that are sustainable and administratively desirable
- Proactively identify sales opportunities within existing client programs and act to produce proposals to enhance existing client plans.
- Present clear, understandable and transparent proposals to prospects and clients with the utmost attention to detail, quality of presentation and with attention to the Immix brand values
- Understand and continuously be up-to-date on programs and services available to members, administrator and brokers through various available mediums with all major insurers. Be a resource to other Immix staff in this area.
Working with the Immix Group
- Bring a hands-on approach to all activities as required in a boutique organization, a team player mentality, and a client focused approach.
- Provide support on marketing strategies and implementation of campaigns.
- Work with Immix personnel as directed on existing client block including but not limited to handling of existing client renewals (negotiation, proposal production, client facing meetings), special projects, and high level service situations (resolution). Work under the broad supervision of the VP Employee Benefits and President.
- 65-75% dedicated to development of new business including marketing initiatives and associated administration
- 25-35% dedicated to existing client block, including associated administration
Success in the role will be measured upon evaluation of retention of clients, satisfaction of clients, achievement of sales targets, and project completion.
Key Personal Skills
- Perseverance, self-motivation, results driven
- Strong problem solving skills; analytical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and in person
- Resourceful and investigative nature
- Personable, likeable and outgoing personality
Experience & Education Requirements
- 7+ years experience in group benefits industry
- In-depth technical knowledge of pricing, underwriting and benefit products
- Licensed through Insurance Council of BC with LLQP
- Completed University degree
- GBA and/or CEBS designation or willing to work towards
If you think you could be the right person for the job, please contact Lindsay Davis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please introduce yourself, and attach a cover letter and resume.